Please note that we stopped allowing new accounts to be created using Twitter login a few years ago. If you’ve been using Twitter to access your Futureland account, you will need to switch to using an email and password before the end of February 2023. If you are reading this after that date, don’t worry. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you.
Here’s how to make the switch:
- Login to Futureland with your Twitter account.
- Go to your profile by clicking your avatar in the side bar, then selecting “Profile”.
- In your profile, click on the “more options” menu (represented by three dots) and select “Update Email” and “Update Password”.
- Enter the email address you want to use for future logins.
- Enter a password for future logins.
That’s it! From now on, login to Futureland using the email and password you just set up.