At Futureland, we believe in giving users full control over their data. Here’s how you can easily download your data:
Downloading a Complete Journal:
- Navigate to the journal you wish to download.
- Click on the “Share” option.
- From the dropdown, select “Download Journal”.
- Your journal data will start downloading. Depending on the size, this may take a few moments.
Downloading a Single Entry:
- Find the entry you wish to download.
- Click on the “…” (More Options) icon on the entry.
- From the dropdown, select “Download”.
- Your individual entry will be downloaded immediately.
Downloading a Metric:
- Head to your profile. You can do this directly by going to
futureland.tv/@usernameor by clicking on your avatar at the top left of the sidebar and selecting “Profile”.
- Once there, tap the Metrics tab to view all of your tracked Metrics.
- Find the Metric you wish to download. Click on the “…” icon beside it.
- Select Export and choose between CSV or JSON as your desired format.
By following these steps, you can ensure you always have a local copy of your Futureland data. If you need further assistance or have any other questions, feel free to reach out to email@example.com.